ASSISTANT TECHNICAL ENGINEER (QUEUE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
Northrift Solutions seeks to recruit assistant Technical engineer (Queue Management System) tasked with installation and maintenance of a Queue Management Systems for various clients.They will also be responsible for conducting site surveys for the installation of the system, designing a flow of operation at the site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the sales team on pre sales technical advice and support.
- Oversee each projects lifecycle from conception to completion with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project in collaboration with the installation team.
- Enforce Company’s standards on quality and integrity in all areas of operation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate in Computer Applications/Engineering/IT
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Hands on experience on Software Application, Hardware, Networking and Servers is required.
- Team oriented and ability to manage competing demands on balanced priorities to achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution.
How to Apply:
Please only send your updated CV quoting the JOB TITLE in the Email subject (QMS Engineer) to email@example.com and Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd October 2020
Kindly indicate current/last remuneration on your CV.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic dismissal of the application.
Northrift Solutions will contact the shortlisted candidates via the above emails ONLY.
- Careers (1)
- GIS Analysis (1)
Leave a Reply