2 GIS ANALYSTS – Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION: 2 GIS ANALYSTS – Full-time
- Maintains and administers various GIS systems.
- Assigns addresses for new construction projects and perform field verifications of existing addresses.
- Prepares GIS layers, applications and data sets for various departments, both internal and external.
- Produces maps and blueprints for use by government agencies, companies and the general public.
- Prints maps and map books following standard formats.
- Participate in strategic planning and development of the enterprise architecture while providing technical input for product development direction
- Partnering with other teams including business analysts and external clients to understand business requirements and translate them into high quality designs.
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall solutions delivery for clients
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Computer Science, Geography, Surveying, Engineering or related field, should have graduated 2 years ago.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- Experience with mapping tools.
- Experience with GPS measuring tools.
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Background to a medical project is a plus.
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com on or before 24th May, 2020